Visiting Nurse Association to hold flu shot drive-thru clinics for the second year
What: Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) will hold drive-thru flu shot clinics for the second consecutive year at its headquarters.
The single best way to protect your family from getting the flu is to get the flu shot. Flu shots continue to be important this year to slow the impact on healthcare services in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Last year, VNA immunized over 11,000 people against the flu, meeting the increasing demand for easily accessible flu vaccines.
- Thursday, Sept. 16 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 29 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 4 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 9 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 15 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 23 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Where: VNA Headquarters, 12565 West Center Road.
- Quadrivalent Flu Shot (6 months and older): $35*
- FluMist (2-49 years): $40*
- High Dose/Senior Flu Shot (65 years and older): $75*
*Pricing for health savings account (HSA) card, cash, check and credit card payment only.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska*
- Traditional Medicare Part B*
- Railroad Medicare Part B*
- HSA, cash, check or credit card
*Must be the primary insurance. Exceptions may apply. If you have any questions about what your plan covers, please call the 800 number on the back of your insurance card. VNA is unable to accept UnitedHealthcare Plans, Medicaid or Medicare Advantage Plans.
Things to know before you attend: To ensure your time at our drive-thru flu immunization clinic runs smoothly and efficiently, please complete the following three items before your visit.
- Complete a consent form via VNA’s website. Print the completed form and bring it with you to the clinic along with your insurance card, if applicable. Forms will also be available at the site.
- Wear a shirt that provides easy access to your shoulder area so VNA nurses can administer your immunization quickly and easily.
- For the safety of our team and others, please wear a mask during your visit.
Share this article: